We’re improving the Globe’s booking experience
If you’re booking tickets for Shakespeare’s Globe in the next few months you will notice some changes. This is part of an ongoing project to improve the booking and online experience for you, our audiences, visitors and participants.
One of the biggest changes we are making is to implement a new ticketing and customer database system: Tessitura, which will form the base for future improvements.
If you’ve booked with us before, your previous account will have been transferred over, but you will need to reset your password to login. This blog provides a step-by-step guide of how to reactivate your account or create a new account.
Previously purchased tickets online with Shakespeare’s Globe?
Watch this video to find out how you can reactivate your account and continue to purchase tickets and update your preferences.
New to Shakespeare’s Globe?
You can easily create a new account to purchase tickets, programmes and memberships and manage how you’d like to hear from us.
What do you think?
We would like to hear what you think about these changes, so we can make further improvements. We will continually be working to perfect your booking experience across the site and learn from the feedback you provide. If you have any comments or any questions, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased the new system will deliver an ever-growing number of benefits, including, but not limited to those below.
- Your online booking experience will be streamlined, with better functionality, cleaner design and a more flexible basket, if you’re booking for more than one production or event.
- We have brought together our membership and booking databases. This means if you are a current member you will be able to manage your accounts and data; or buy a membership online and start using the benefits immediately.
- All schools and education bookings will be held in one place which will enable us to provide a better service for our community of teachers.
- There will be more online availability for visitors to our Exhibition who would like to purchase their tickets in advance.
- It will be possible to organise more of your experience in advance, for example you will be able to make a dinner reservation at the Swan at the same time as buying you theatre tickets.
- We will be able to better communicate with you, providing you with relevant and useful information and engaging content.
- We will be introducing a virtual queuing system for busy booking periods, such as when our Summer and Winter seasons go on sale for members and the public.
- We will be able to continue to improve our Access facilities and will continue to work with members of our Access Scheme to finesse the online service for visitors with Access needs.